With our HQ in Glasgow, an office in London and many field-based colleagues across the UK, it was wonderful to see everybody together for our annual all-staff event last week.
Held at the iconic Arches venue in Glasgow, we celebrated a fantastic year with The Mercury Awards - a formal recognition of those individuals and teams who have made outstanding contributions to our business, demonstrating our leadership standards from April 2018 to August 2019.
The awards covered our five leadership standards – Change, Inspire, Deliver, Resilient, and Collaborate - as well as 'Brilliant Teams', 'Customers at the Heart' and the Managing Director's award.
We received 157 nominations in total across the eight categories with the following winners on the night:
- Brilliant Teams - Courvoisier Premiumisation Strategy Team - Nick Ganich, Pauline McFarlane, Gail Oliver, Laura Dickson, Steven Pinkowski, Moira Jacques, Charlotte Brown, Bob Comrie
- Customers at the Heart - Jamie Blackwood and Ciara Finlay
- Change - Catherine Conaghan
- Inspire - Julie Kirwan
- Deliver - Hannah Marshall
- Resilient - Katie Faulds
- Collaborate - Barbara Muir
- Managing Director’s Award for Outstanding Contribution - Charlotte Brown
A huge congratulations and thank you to all of our worthy winners and nominees!